Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Children's Craft Blog

When my kids were little I did crafts with them all the time. Our days were filled with finger painting and bread dough art and paper making, and cutting out snowflakes. Then they grew up! Well, it happens to the best of us. We moved apart and they made their lives and I made mine. And we would have gone on that way until something amazing happened. They both had babies. And now I have two grandsons and two new mommies who are suddenly asking, "What do I do with this kid all day so he doesn't just sit there and play video games and go on the Internet."

So I started telling them on the phone different crafts and activities. And I'd send them ideas on Facebook. But would they remember after they hung up the phone and went back to their hectic lives? So suddenly it hit me...a BLOG! Why I hadn't thought of doing a kid's crafts blog before I don't know. It just never occurred to me. I'm looking forward to it. Yes, it's a good thing. Please join me. If I have one gift in life, it's to never run out of creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment